Wing Chun Combat Tactics-Sifu Gary Lam 2014 Seminar Part 2. ( LATEST Release from Sifu Gary Lam !!!)
In this DVD, world renowned Wing Chun master, Sifu Gary Lam, reveals the fighting tactics that form the basis of the Wing Chun fighting system. Whereas most instructors are content to explain only the how to's of a technique, Sifu Lam explains the concepts behind those techniques and how to use them in combat.
"Wing Chun Combat Tactics 2014 Seminar Part 2" covers the following topics: Bong Sau: Attack or Defend? The Importance of Wu Sau Gaun Sau & Kwan Sau Jut Sau vs. Jum Sau Huen Sau & Pow Biu Sau & Changing Pak Sau & Toi The knowledge contained here will propel your skill to a new level. This DVD is a must for every Wing Chun practitioner.
* 16:9 Wide-Screen High -Definition TRUE DVD ( NOT DVD-R or +R )
* Language : English
* Run Time : Approximately 66 Minutes.
* NTSC system. REGION : 0 (FREE)
* This disc is compatible and will play on > 95 % of DVD players in USA. However, some DVD player manufacturers may have different coding system and therefore we cannot guarantee compatibility with ALL DVD players.
* We are now offering FREE LIFETIME DVD REPLACEMENT warranty on any DVDs that are manufactured by us !!!. Proof of purchases from us or Authorized dealers required. Freights not included.
MANUFACTURER : www.CranesProduction.com
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 December, 2014.