Atillo Balintawak : Disarming Encyclopedia-Chap. 2
Weapon disarming is probably one of the most debatable topics in Filipino Martial Arts.
Many claim it is unnecessary, doesn't work or simply too risky when its life or death.
In this DVD,legendary GM Crispulo Atillo shares his 60 + years of real life fighting experience, showing his most practical disarming methods and how to apply them in actual combat!.
DVD Menu :
~Disarmings : Lecture, Slow Motion, Sparring Applications
~Bonus : Proper Striking Techniques
~Interview with GM Atillo on the true history of Balintawak & Doce Pares
About GM Ising Atillo BALINTAWAK :
Atillo Balintawak is a powerful Filipino martial art developed by Grandmaster Crispulo "Ising" Atillo based on the style of the legendary Grandmaster Doring Saavedra.
This art focuses on stick fighting and its application with bladed weapons, as well as empty hands. Efficiency, and power are put together to produce this fighting system. It is a highly efficient style in combat and tournament situations.
* 16:9 Wide-Screen High -Definition TRUE DVD (NOT DVD-R or +R )
* Run Time : Approximately 47 Minutes.
* NTSC system. REGION : 0 (FREE)
* This disc is compatible and will play on > 95 % of DVD players in USA. However, some DVD player manufacturers may have different coding system and therefore we cannot guarantee compatibility with ALL DVD players.
* We are now offering FREE LIFETIME DVD REPLACEMENT warranty on any DVDs that are manufactured by us !!!. Proof of purchases from us or Authorized dealers required. Freights not included.
MANUFACTURER : www.CranesProduction.com
*** Filmed, Directed, Edited and Produced in U.S.A***
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 March, 2015.