Wing Chun Combat Tactics-Sifu Gary Lam 2014 Seminar Part 1
In this DVD, world renowned Wing Chun master, Sifu Gary Lam, reveals the fighting tactics that form the basis of the Wing Chun fighting system. Whereas most instructors are content to explain only the how to's of a technique, Sifu Lam explains the concepts behind those techniques and how to use them in combat.
You will learn the following in this DVD : the proper usage of lines, angles, and facing during fighting; the real world theory and application of the TAAN SAU as well as the FOOK SAU; and finally, the true meaning of Wing Chun. For the martial arts practitioner, this DVD is a must have!
- The Real Meaning Of Wing Chun / Ving Tsun
- Line Fighting
- Angle Fighting
- Elbow Down But Why ?
- The use of Ying and Yang
- Breaking and maintaining balance in Wing Chun
- The fighting weak points
* 16:9 Wide-Screen High -Definition TRUE DVD ( NOT DVD-R or +R )
* Language : English
* Run Time : Approximately 71 Minutes.
* NTSC system. REGION : 0 (FREE)
* This disc is compatible and will play on > 95 % of DVD players in USA. However, some DVD player manufacturers may have different coding system and therefore we cannot guarantee compatibility with ALL DVD players.
* We are now offering FREE LIFETIME DVD REPLACEMENT warranty on any DVDs that are manufactured by us !!!. Proof of purchases from us or Authorized dealers required. Freights not included.
MANUFACTURER : www.CranesProduction.com
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 May, 2014.