Sifu Gary Lam : The 18 Hands of Wing Chun
In this DVD, world renowned Wing Chun master, Sifu Gary Lam, reveals the basic 18 hands of Wing Chun. Whereas most instructors are content to explain only the how to’s of a technique, Sifu Lam explains the concepts behind those techniques and how to use them in combat.
Sifu Lam fully details the applications, concepts and effectiveness of the Wing Chun hands, including the staple Fuk Sau, Taan Sau, Bong Sau and Wu Sau actions; as they relate to the Wing Chun fighting system. Don’t miss the opportunity to add Sifu Gary Lam’s ‘The 18 Hands of Wing Chun’ to your DVD library!
Instant Download is also Available. Click HERE for the Instant Download version.
* 16:9 Wide-Screen High -Definition TRUE DVD ( NOT DVD-R or +R )
* Run Time : Approximately 62 Minutes.
* NTSC system. REGION : 0 (FREE)
* This disc is compatible and will play on > 95 % of DVD players in USA. However, some DVD player manufacturers may have different coding system and therefore we cannot guarantee compatibility with ALL DVD players.
* We are now offering FREE LIFETIME DVD REPLACEMENT warranty on any DVDs that are manufactured by us !!!.
Proof of purchases from us or Authorized dealers required. Freights not included.
MANUFACTURER : www.CranesProduction.com
*** Filmed, Directed, Edited and Produced in U.S.A***