DVD 1: Mastering The Devastating Elbows & Hands of MUAY THAI.
Muay Thai is well known for its extensive and effective hand and elbow techniques. In addition to its arsenal of punches, Muay Thai incorporates a number of elbow strikes. Elbow attack is one of the most ultimate weapons in the art of MUAY THAI. Elbow sharpness is equated to that of a razor blade. It is a dangerous weapon that can produce horrifying cuts upon contact. Renowned for their accuracy and ability to inflict damage, these strikes will destroy an opponent.
7 time World Champion Kru Malaipet teaches proper techniques for delivering these devastating elbow attacks. Jab, Cross, Short Hook, Long Hook, Uppercut are also shown in this 48 minutes instructional DVD. Raise your fighting skills to the next level by mastering the devastating elbows
and hands of Muay Thai!
- Sok Ti (Elbow Strikes)
- Sok Tad (Perpendicular Elbow)
- Sok Hud (Levering Elbow)
- Sok Chieng (Diagonal Elbow)
- Sok Sab (Chopping Elbow)
- Sok Tong (Smash Downward Elbow)
- Sok Klab (Reverse Elbow)
- Muay Thai Jabs
- Muay Thai Crosses
- Muay Thai Short Hooks
- Muay Thai Long Hooks
- Muay Thai uppercuts
- Muay Thai combo
- Muay Thai Sliding Elbows
- Muay Thai Uppercut Elbows
- Muay Thai Spinning Elbows
- Muay Thai Back Hand Elbows
- Muay Thai Chop Down Elbows
- Muay Thai Snapping Elbows
- Muay Thai Proper Foot Pivoting
- Pre-Fight Training Clip
DVD 2: MAXIMUM DAMAGE :The Destructive Kicks & Knees of MUAY THAI.
Muay Thai is renown for its extensive use of kicks and knees attacks. It goes without saying that Muay Thai kicks and knees attacks have transformed the modern martial arts worlds of competitive kickboxing as well as mixed martial arts.
Now for the first time in an instructional DVD, legendary seven time Muay Thai world champion, Malaipet Sasiprapa, shows you how to not only deliver devastating kick and knee attacks, but also how to defend against them as well.
In addition to the aforementioned techniques, Malaipet demonstrates the proper footwork & leg blocks that are essential to combating and defeating opponents whether it be in the ring or on the street.
Wai Kru – The Muay Thai ritual / dance of respects.
Muay Thai Footworks : Right hander and South Paw. Forward, Backward, Side.
Muay Thai leg blocks / checks.
Teep ( Push Kicks ) : Proper Techniques & Excecutions , Defences & Attacks.
Low Kicks : Proper Techniques & Excecution , Defences & Attacks.
Body Kicks : Proper Techniques & Excecution , Defences & Attacks
Neck / Head Kicks :Proper Techniques & Excecution , Defences & Attacks
Muay Thai Knees : Proper Techniques & Excecution , Defences & Attacks.
Pre Fight Live training at Muay Thai gym
- Discs are recorded in TRUE DVD (NTSC system.) REGION : 0 (FREE)
- This disc is compatible and will play on > 95 % of DVD players in USA. However, some DVD player manufacturers may have different coding system and therefore we cannot guarantee compatibility with ALL DVD players.
- We are now offering FREE LIFETIME DVD REPLACEMENT warranty on any DVDs that are manufactured by us !!!. Proof of purchases from us or Authorized dealers required. Freights not included.
Running Time : 68 minutes.
MANUFACTURER : www.CranesProduction.com
*** Filmed, Directed, Edited and Produced in The U.S.A***